COVID -19 Update
Due to the current Corona Virus pandemic, there is a lot of concern and precaution necessary to ensure we, as individuals and places of business, are not contributing to the spread of this illness. With that in mind, following is information we are collecting from each patient prior to treatment and strategies we are using within our office to minimize possible spread.
Questions for patients prior to treatment:
1. Have you been in contact with any family or friends who have or have had a fever in the past 2 weeks?
2. Have you or any family members had any symptoms of cold or flu, including fever, cough that isn’t necessarily productive, aches and pains, runny nose or nasal congestion, and vomiting or diarrhea?
3. Have you travelled abroad in the last 2 weeks?
4. Have you been near anyone who has potentially had the virus through their own family or work contact? People can be contagious without showing symptoms.
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, you should monitor for symptoms developing and self-quarantine. Contact your medical physician if symptoms develop or worsen.
We are asking high-risk patients to delay treatment, if possible. High risk patients are those who:
a. Are undergoing chemotherapy.
b. Are immunocompromised.
c. Are diabetic or have heart disease.
d. Do have asthma or another respiratory issue.
e. Are over 60 years of age.
Steps we are taking to reduce risk of infection to staff members and patients:
• We have established a thorough cleaning process for all areas of the office, including the waiting room, reception area, exam rooms and restrooms.
• We are staggering appointments to allow time for thorough cleaning between sessions.
• We are asking patients to wait in their cars until their appointment times (rather than the waiting room).
• We are asking anyone accompanying the patient to wait in the car during the appointment if possible.
• We have removed all magazines and printed material, toys or other diversions we have in the office for children.
Dr. Just is utilizing medical protective gear during treatments.
These are our current policies and conditions for treatment consideration. We will continue to monitor CDC and Missouri Department of Health guidelines for any updates or changes and respond accordingly.
Our clinic is about more than just making the pain disappear. It is about learning, understanding and taking an active role in the care of your body to improve your quality of life.
We aim to educate our patients about exactly why they are in pain and how we will assist them in correcting their dysfunction. Likewise, we understand that although our patients may be diagnosed with the same condition, they respond very differently to treatments. For this reason, we tailor a specific plan of action to meet your needs, goals & unique medical and physical condition.
Finding a chiropractor who understands changing health care needs and the most current techniques and approaches to addressing your health concerns can be a daunting task. We hope that you will find this site helpful in learning more about the conservative aproaches we employ to improve the quality of your life and help you live life without restrictions.